[Qt-creator] Dev: Feature freeze 28.2.

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Wed Feb 29 10:21:22 CET 2012

Done.

Qt Creator 2.5 is now in feature freeze, the 2.5 branch has been created.
All fixes for 2.5 must be pushed to refs/for/2.5

If you have open patches in codereview.qt-project.org that are submitted for master, but should go to 2.5, you have to abandon them and resubmit them to refs/for/2.5.
(You will have to generate a new ID for these commits, you can do that e.g. with "git commit --amend" and remove the Change-Id line. The hooks will generate a new one automatically.)

If you accidentally push a commit to master that should be in 2.5, you can locally cherry-pick the change (git cherry-pick -x <sha>) to 2.5, and submit it there again (might need the same Change-Id handline as above).

Br,
Eike