[Qt-creator] Missing Find/Replace Shortcuts ?

riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com
Fri Jan 6 13:08:54 CET 2012

Hello,

I added these shortcuts and updated the shortcut list to match the current information in Tools > Options > Keyboard Shortcuts.

The UI is the final authority on the shortcuts defined in any particular version of Qt Creator. The table is currently maintained manually, which is not very reliable, but we .