[Qt-creator] Can't find QMLViewer in OSX...

Tim Samoff tim at samoff.com
Fri Jan 27 17:11:51 CET 2012

Hi,

I've been doing light UI prototyping in QtCreator for quite some time,
but usually in Linux -- and sometimes in Windows. Since the app is
pretty stable and functional in OSX, I thought I'd give it a try...

But, here's the problem: I can easily find/use QMLViewer in both Windows
& Linux. But, all I can find in OSX is the QtCreator app... Did I
install the Qt IDE wrong? Is QMLViewer a separate install? Is it
installed into a strange hidden place that I'm not looking?

Thanks for any help. I'm a designer, not a developer, so this may just
be an easy answer.

Tim

--
http://samoff.com