[Qt-creator] Can't find QMLViewer in OSX...

alessandro.portale at nokia.com alessandro.portale at nokia.com
Fri Jan 27 17:37:33 CET 2012

Hi,

it seems to be exactly this issue:
   http://bugreports.qt-project.org/browse/QTCREATORBUG-5975
and the fix is supposed to be released (very) soon with Qt Creator 2.4.1.

But you may try a temporary workaround till 2.4.1 comes out (I don't have a Mac, so this is just a guess): Search for "QMLViewer.app" and rename it to 'Qmlviewer.app', then open the bundle contents and rename Contents/MacOS/"QMLViewer" to Contents/MacOS/"Qmlviewer". Perhaps, you also need to adjust the info.plist in order to still be able to launch the application from the Finder.

Hope that helps,
Alessandro