[Qt-creator] Qt creator 2.5 code autocomplete - syntax hinting - 'intellisense'

Patryk Małek malekpatryk at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:23:59 CEST 2012

Thanks a lot for that!! I have just checked out the 2.5 branch and compiled
and ... it works like a charm now :)

Considering the debugging thing - it just does not list anything in Debug
menu even though I have manually set up gdb as debugger in Build & Run
Menu. This considers the wip/clang build.  The creator from 2.5 branch now
works ok and I can see all the options considering debugging.

regards,
Patryk

--

pozdrawiam