[Qt-creator] Qt creator 2.5 code autocomplete - syntax hinting - 'intellisense'

Patryk Małek malekpatryk at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 11:36:33 CEST 2012

Hi again,

I have tried and as I said the *std::vector< type >::* autocomplete is
working but for instance I have tried this and it's stil not yet
implemented as I see :

  for (std::vector<Player>::iterator it = stdVector.begin(); it !=
stdVector.end() ; it++)
{
      it ->  //   or   (*it).     no autocomplete for this
}

Is it possible to add this autocomplete rules to the parser ?