[Qt-creator] Occasional missing doc message with Qt Creator 2.5

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Fri Jun 1 11:39:34 CEST 2012

On 1 Jun 2012, at 11:07, ext Harri Pasanen wrote:

> From time to time I get Error 404 from Qt Creator Offline Help
>
> The page could not be found
>
> 'qthelp://com.trolltech.qt.481/doc//qdoc/qml-pathview-members.html'
>
> This time it was when clicking on "List of all members, including
> inherited members" link at the top of QML PathView Element.
>

> The doc//qdoc part in the url looks suspect.

I don't think that the double-slash "//" should be a problem, Urls usually handle that fine. Does it work if you start Assistant from your Qt 4.8.1 installation? (There you can also use a address line to type in anything you want, so you could try how that behaves, it uses the same backend as Qt Creator.)

Br, Eike