[Qt-creator] Problem with file naming...

rgomez rgomez at uci.cu
Sat Jun 2 19:45:46 CEST 2012

Hi, I detect a bug in QtC 2.5, it is already present on older versions. The
fact is that if I have two or more projects opened and those projects contain
files with the same name, QtC can't distinguish on which file to open, it
always open the fist file detected on the opened projects tree , no matters
its project.

http://www.uci.cu
http://www.facebook.com/universidad.uci