[Qt-creator] DeleteEndOfWord does not delete spaces

leandro.melo at nokia.com leandro.melo at nokia.com
Wed Mar 7 16:58:27 CET 2012

Hi,

this looks indeed like a bug. In particular, I believe that DeleteEndOfWordCamelCase is the incorrect one. This is because at a space there's no remaining "end of word". It makes then no sense to delete anything so the behavior of DeleteEndOfWord is actually appropriate.

The reason for this is probably because the camel case version relies on the general algorithm for camel case *navigation* but it's not handling word boundaries, which is necessary for this operation. Feel free to fill up a report.

Cheers,
Leandro