[Qt-creator] Highlight and filter application output

Markus Hossner markushossner at gmx.de
Wed Mar 7 22:52:32 CET 2012

Am 03.03.12 22:01, schrieb Orgad and Raizel Shaneh:
> IMHO, the Mark feature is better integrated in existing Find (like is
> done in the main editor).

You mean using the editor search dialog for searching within the
Application Output pane too?

> The Filter is very useful. Would it work with other panes (e.g. Search)?

IMHO the filter can be useful for all panes Issues, Search Results, ....

Unfortunately I see no possibility to add the mark and filter feature
using the plugin mechanism cause the existing output panes have to be
changed to allow these features.

Markus