[Qt-creator] Qt Creator & Qt5 alpha release?

eike.ziller at nokia.com eike.ziller at nokia.com
Tue Mar 13 11:08:00 CET 2012

On 13 Mar 2012, at 00:13, ext Quim Gil wrote:

> Hi, I'm trying to coordinate the Qt 5 announcement and release notes and
> I was wondering what should we highlight about Qt Creator (and other
> developer tools) if there is a synced released at all on March 20.

Hi Quim,

we plan to release the Qt Creator 2.5 beta this week.
http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_Creator/Releases
I don't think that has any relationship to the Qt 5 alpha release though. We try to keep it possible to build Qt Creator with Qt5 (should work but may break in between any time), and Qt Creator should be able to load & run Qt 5 based projects. That's all.

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller
Principal Software Engineer

Nokia, Qt Development Frameworks

Nokia gate5 GmbH
Firmensitz: Invalidenstr. 117, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, Berlin: HRB 106443 B
Umsatzsteueridentifikationsnummer: DE 812 845 193
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Michael Halbherr, Karim Tähtivuori