[Qt-creator] Qt Creator & Qt5 alpha release?

quim.gil at nokia.com quim.gil at nokia.com
Tue Mar 13 15:36:20 CET 2012

Hi,

Ziller Eike wrote:
> we plan to release the Qt Creator 2.5 beta this week.
> http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_Creator/Releases

Ok, understood. Thanks!

Do you think we will know before March 20 whether this Qt Creator 2.5 release does build in Qt 5 alpha? It won't be really nice if we have the first Qt 5 release and among the first comments we get  is "not even Qt Creator builds there".

fyi we are doing our best pushing applications developers to get their hands dirty with Qt 5 as soon as possible. Testing Qt Creator 2.5 against Qt 5 alpha does help.

--
Quim