[Qt-creator] Support for .vcproj

Flex Ferrum flexferrum at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 07:44:12 CET 2012

Hi, Bojan.

What kind of 'vcproj' support you going to implement? Are you going to
support vcxproj files (from MSVS 2010)? Will it be read/write support of VS
projects? Will you support solution files? SCM binding?

In my opinion high-quality tool for converting .vcproj/.vcxproj files into
.pro/.pri files will be more useful.

2012/3/20 Bojan Petrović <bojan85 at gmail.com>

> I started working on support for using Visual Studio's .vcproj project
> files.
>
> So, has anyone been doing something like that already? Just wanted to
> check, so that we don't do double work.
>
> Bojan

Best regards,
Flex Ferrum.