[Qt-creator] Support for .vcproj

andre.poenitz at nokia.com andre.poenitz at nokia.com
Tue Mar 20 13:15:16 CET 2012

Bojan Petrović wrote:
> I started working on support for using Visual Studio's .vcproj project files.

Excellent initiative ;-)

> So, has anyone been doing something like that already? Just wanted to
> check, so that we don't do double work.

I started playing with it a while ago but did not get much further than the
initial setup. Mostly due to the lack of time, but I guess not using Windows
anymore contributed somehow, too.

I just rebased what I had on current master branch. This code has faced
almost three years of bitrot now, so it won't compile at all. Structurally it
might still be ok-ish, so if feel free to extract ideas (assuming there are
any...) from http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,20618

Also, feel free to reach out for help on #qt-creator on FreeNode, or here.

Good luck!

Regards,
Andre'