[Qt-creator] Documentation suggestions

riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com
Wed Mar 28 16:46:57 CEST 2012

Hello,

Currently, you can open the examples directly from the Examples tab in the Qt Creator Welcome mode, so opening them from the Help mode seems a bit unnecessary to me. The examples remain where they were (in the SDK examples folder). When you build them, you can specify to use shadow building to have the files generated in some other folder.

For more information about opening and building the examples, see:

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-2.4/creator-build-example-application.html

For more information about specifying the build directory, see:

http://doc.qt.nokia.com/qtcreator-2.4/creator-build-settings.html

Leena