[Qt-creator] Documentation suggestions

Harri Pasanen harri at mpaja.com
Wed Mar 28 17:23:58 CEST 2012

Sorry, I'm not buying your use scenario.

I seldom go explicitly looking for examples.  Instead I search for some
function and lookup the reference doc.  If I'm still in doubt, I look up
an example using the functionality I'm interested in.   iOS
documentation very conveniently lists the example projects using the
particular function.

So currently my modus of operandi is look up the example in help, the do
"locate" on command line to find where the project file is and the
navigate to it from Qt Creator.  (I'm on linux)

That said, if I want to go back to the "Welcome mode" from running
session, how do I do that?

Harri