[Qt-creator] Setting Creator up for X-compiling to freescale

Diego Iastrubni diegoiast at gmail.com
Wed May 9 07:52:28 CEST 2012

When I did that, (for a arm linux,but still...) I used a generic process
and called the original Makefile. You might want to make a Makefile wrapper
if you need a different build system. I even wrapped the run command
configuration to ssh to the remote arm device and execute the new
application (using a small shell script wrapper).

I did not find the time to have remote GDB working, but I understand this
is possible.

I started using a dummy pro file, but found it not adequate as compilation
problems where harder to find. Using a generic Makefile project you can
press control+b and find the problems the compiler spits. You will also
need to adjust the include directories and defines. This is trivial and you
will find how to do it.