[Qt-creator] Setting Creator up for X-compiling to freescale

Mohammad Mirzadeh mirzadeh at gmail.com
Wed May 9 10:12:45 CEST 2012

Ok I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong but when I attach the debugger to the
process it only brings up the disassembler and does not go into the source.
I have the .pro file based on which the make file was generated, but I'm
not sure how I should be using it when I'm attaching the debugger to a
process?