[Qt-creator] Exam Engine

andre.poenitz at nokia.com andre.poenitz at nokia.com
Wed May 9 18:39:57 CEST 2012

Blaxton [blaxxton at yahoo.com] wrote:
> I hope this is the right place to ask for help.

Since this is more a general Qt usage question unrelated to the Qt Creator
IDE, qt-interest would be a better place.

> I am a newbie and trying to build a simple exam engine with Qt.
> all is good unless the QRadioButton::isChecked is not functioning.

> Attached are the source files, would you please check and let me know
> what should I do to fix the problem.

You collect the results from the check boxes immediately after they
are created, before the user had a change to interact with them.
So the summary you create represents the state of the wizard
before the user checked something.

Andre'