[Qt-creator] Troubles with Czech translation of QtC

Oswald Buddenhagen oswald.buddenhagen at nokia.com
Mon May 14 11:14:22 CEST 2012

On Sun, May 13, 2012 at 06:13:04PM +0200, ext Vojtěch Král wrote:
> Diego wrote:
> > My key point is: don't talk. Do.
> > This guy even with all the problems he is causing you he is kicking
> > ass more then you. If you think you can do better - do.
>
> Okay, I can do stuff, I don't really know _what to do_ though, I have
> zero experience
> in translations. I surely can read up on it and get myself going,
> though, why not.
> I just need some starting tips and the like...

for starters, you can review his work before it gets in. the current
batch is at https://codereview.qt-project.org/25780 . you can set up a
gerrit watch so you don't miss future updates.
then, we have a wiki with specific contribution instructions:
http://wiki.qt-project.org/Qt_Localization
the kde translation communities have some tutorials which are mostly
applicable. it's mostly a matter of using a search engine. ;)