[Qt-creator] Tweaking qt-creator look and feel.

Konstantin Tokarev annulen at yandex.ru
Thu May 17 10:37:09 CEST 2012

17.05.2012, 12:15, "Paulo Silva" <paulo.jnkml at gmail.com>:
> Thanks for the input.
>
> I'll take a look into that.
> Here's a concept of what I wish to achieve http://imagebin.org/212675

1. I like the idea of hidden labels of mode icons ("Welcome" etc.). It could
be implemented in mainline as an option.

2. Probably you are right that build/run/debug buttons are misplaced. They should
stay somewhere on top and stop button should be among them, but I'm not sure
if they should replace settings of project tree.

3. IMO tabs rapidly become unusable while number of open files grow; however
I rarely use "Xcode-like" outline in editor toolbar and prefer sidebar outline, so
place in editor's toolbar could be used for something else tabs for recent 2-3 files.

--
Regards,
Konstantin