[Qt-creator] Some thoughts about 2.5

riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com riitta-leena.miettinen at nokia.com
Wed May 30 12:54:52 CEST 2012

Yes, the application should always provide meaningful feedback to users. However, your comment is a bit harsh, as the search hits point to the Qt Creator Manual, which is delivered together with Qt Creator and can be considered a part of the application.

So, instead of turning to your favorite internet search engine, you could also click the Help icon on the task bar to open the Help mode and browse or search for information in the Qt Creator Manual.

Leena