[Qt-creator] Colors in QtCreator

Geronimo Ma. Hernandez geronimo013 at gmx.com
Thu May 31 20:26:36 CEST 2012

On Mittwoch 30 Mai 2012, Typz wrote:
> It adds highlighting of all function/methods, as well as code warning for
> mismatch in number of arguments. Virtual methods can still be highlighted
> in a different style. It really improves the experience, and makes reading
> code so much easier IMHO.

Is there a nightly build available, that includes your patch?
I'd like to test it too.

by the way:
would it be possible to extend the "keywords" colors too?
I'd like to split them into:
- generic types (void, char, int, ...)
- enum entries
- visibility (public, protected, ...)
- storage (register, volatile, const)
- the rest as "keywords" like now

Is there any reason, why on preprocessor statements only the first word is
colored in "preprocessor" colors?

in:

#ifdef ANYTHING

the ifdef is colored as preprocessor statement, whereas ANYTHING is colored as
text. The files from include statements are colored as text.
I'd consider ANYTHING, as well as the file of the include statement being part
of a preprocessor statement and therefor I would like to color it accordingly.
Is that possible?

kind regards

Gero