[Qt-creator] Using QtCreator 2.6 with a BlackBerry Kit

André Pönitz andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Tue Nov 13 00:02:08 CET 2012

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 05:22:03PM -0500, Preet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm retrying this after getting rejected by the moderator before subscribing
> (no reason given). Please let me know if there's a reason this message isn't
> appropriate for the list.

Just replying to this part, as I have no time to look into the real issue
right now: The message contents was certainly appropriate for the list.
However, the list has a general "post by subscribers only" policy,
meaning that even appropriate contents may not end up on the list if
the sender did not subscribe.

This might sound harsh, but it generally helps to keep the spam level on
the list very close to zero.

People that value their privacy very highly and do not want to give away
personal data such as valid email addresses could try the #qt-creator
channel on FreeNode IRC - of course without any guaranteed response.

Andre'