[Qt-creator] Shadow-Build

Michael Klank michael.klank at amk-antriebe.de
Thu Nov 15 13:40:45 CET 2012

Hi Tobias,

Orgad gives exactly my answer. So I would prefer a UI, so we can override it.

Our problem is, that we distribute a virtual machine with complete development
environment (toolchains a.s.o.), which will used from our customers. And the
most of them can create an UI for an HMI but they have no knowledge about
shadowbuild/out of source build and so on. In some cases they don't know c++.
That's why we have special templates/plugins and so on, so they have nothing to
do but create HMI and build. The binary should appear always on the same
location, because of the workflow together with our plc.

Just as background information.

Best Regards,

Michael