[Qt-creator] Using QtCreator 2.6 with a BlackBerry Kit

Tobias Nätterlund tobias.naetterlund at kdab.com
Fri Nov 16 10:07:28 CET 2012

Hi,

Are you seeing the same behavior with missing Qt libs if you change the
sysroot for a Desktop kit? What about the standard libraries in that case?
Just to see if this is QNX/BlackBerry specific, or more related to the Kits in
general.

Thanks,
Tobias

Tobias Nätterlund | tobias.naetterlund at kdab.com | Software Engineer