[Qt-creator] Configuration changes

Kalinowski Maurice Maurice.Kalinowski at digia.com
Tue Oct 9 15:42:56 CEST 2012

> Well, the N9 skin is quite close to many Android devices.   I faintly
> recall seeing some docs on creating your own skins as well.

True, you can create your own models, specifying pixel size/dpi etc. of a certain device.

That will help you in case you use no native components or such and all your visual items are generic.

> Are you saying that Simulator will no longer be supported in Qt
> Creator?  Is it dropped already in 2.6?

The Qt Simulator has never been part of Qt Creator, those are two different products with separate roadmaps. The Qt SDK bundled specific versions of the two together so that the developer gets a comprehensive package.

BR,
Maurice