[Qt-creator] Type of the tests of QtCreator

Przemyslaw Gorszkowski pgorszkowski at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 21:40:56 CET 2012

Thanks Robert for your answers.

Unfortunately I don't have license for Squish.

To have such public results would be very helpful for developers. Sometimes
I am not sure do my changes spoil something or it was there already. In
such a case I have to rebuild Qt Creator to be sure that I used corrected
build version, than I have to compile without my changes and check again
tests. With public test results I wouldn't need to do that.

So, conclusion: public tests result is really appreciated/nice to have.

Best Regards,

Przemyslaw Gorszkowski

--
Best regards/Pozdrawiam