[Qt-creator] Is MSVC on Windows supported?

kai.koehne at nokia.com kai.koehne at nokia.com
Wed Sep 5 16:35:50 CEST 2012

Define 'better' . I'm right now having the joy to more or less continuously compile Qt 5 with different MinGW variants, and it's really, really, dog slow.

(MSVC is slow too, compared to gcc on Linux. But MinGW gcc takes slowness really to the next level...)

Kai

who is aware that this is now pretty off topic ...