[Qt-creator] Quick3D rectangle object

Satya Praveen Ganapathi praveen.s at hmie.co.in
Mon Sep 10 13:05:15 CEST 2012

Hi,

As we need to use Quick3D to make use of scene-graph items for Qt5.0, we would like

to know the 3D object formats that are supported.

The input file for animation is .png. As we need to map textures of png files on 3D rectangle object,

Please let us know how can we achieve this in Quick3D.

Thanks & Regards,

SATYA PRAVEEN GANAPATHI

Hyundai Motor India Engineering. Hyderabad.

	Satya Praveen G

TEL : 91-40-6657-4271

#: 91-94924-88815

ISD

Vehicle Electronics,

E-mail :  praveen.s at hmie.co.in

do not accept any liability for any loss or damage in relation to these matters.

P Please do not print this email unless it is absolutely necessary.  Spread environmental awareness

This email (including any attachments) is intended for the named recipient(s) only. It is confidential and may be subject to legal or other professional privilege. Any confidentiality or privilege is not waived or lost because this email has been sent to you by mistake. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately, delete it from your system and destroy any copies. This email is also subject to copyright. No part of it should be reproduced, adapted or communicated without the prior written consent of the copyright owner. Emails may contain computer viruses or other defects, may be interfered with and may be delayed or interrupted. We give no warranties and do not accept any liability for any loss or damage in relation to these matters.