[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 2.5.81 Linux issues

kai.koehne at nokia.com kai.koehne at nokia.com
Tue Sep 11 08:48:41 CEST 2012

I have fixed this in latest qtdeclarative (master branch, commits 7cc5fec, 5b479) . The issue was a broken tool in qtdeclarative (qmlplugindump), that unfortunately was misbehaving also in the qt5 beta1. So I guess you'd have to update Qt 5 on your own, or wait for  Qt5 beta2/rc to be released.

Regards

Kai