[Qt-creator] Autotools import project problem

Tomás Ortí tomasorti at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 05:51:46 CEST 2012

Hi.
I'm setting up an autotools project just like in:
http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator-2.5/creator-projects-autotools.html

and I get this error in the Compile Output pane:

05:23:45: Running steps for project protobuf-2.4.1...

05:23:45: Configuration unchanged, skipping autogen step.

05:23:45: Starting: "configure"

qtcreator_ctrlc_stub: Command line failed: configure

05:23:45: The process "configure" crashed.

Error while building/deploying project protobuf-2.4.1 (target: Desktop)

When executing step 'Configure'

It seems it fails calling configure, but I tried to do it from the shell
and it worked.

I'm using QtCreator, added manually a Tool Chain for MinGW under Windows
Vista.

Help will be gratefully received!

Cheers,
Thomas.