[Qt-creator] Autotools import project problem

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Mon Sep 24 08:27:54 CEST 2012

On 23 Sep 2012, at 05:51, Tomás Ortí <tomasorti at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm setting up an autotools project just like in:
> http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator-2.5/creator-projects-autotools.html
>
> and I get this error in the Compile Output pane:
>
> 05:23:45: Running steps for project protobuf-2.4.1...
> 05:23:45: Configuration unchanged, skipping autogen step.
> 05:23:45: Starting: "configure"
> qtcreator_ctrlc_stub: Command line failed: configure
> 05:23:45: The process "configure" crashed.
> Error while building/deploying project protobuf-2.4.1 (target: Desktop)
> When executing step 'Configure'
>
> It seems it fails calling configure, but I tried to do it from the shell and it worked.

Are you sure that your shell and Qt Creator use the same environment?
What if you run Qt Creator from that shell that works?

--
Eike Ziller
Senior Software Engineer

Digia Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13, 12489 D-Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B,
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius
Tel: +49 30 63 92 32 55

Digia Germany is a group company of Digia Plc,
Valimotie 21, FI-00380 Helsinki Finland
Visit us at: www.digia.com
PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message and any attachments are intended only for use by the named addressee and may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete the message and any attachments accompanying it. Digia Germany GmbH and Digia Plc do not accept liability for any corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses occurring to this message.