[Qt-creator] Problems using c++11 features

Orgad Shaneh orgads at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 22:12:06 CEST 2013

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 10:54 PM, Leandro T. C. Melo <ltcmelo at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 5:28 PM, Orgad Shaneh <orgads at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> ... (and almost any other code-model problems, at least the ones I report<https://bugreports.qt-project.org/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+reporter+%3D+orgads+AND+component+%3D+%22C%2FC%2B%2B%2FObj-C%2B%2B+Support%22>)
>> tend to be ignored (i.e. not even evaluated).
>>

> Hi Orgad,
>
> perhaps that's not a quite fair statement. Try applying this same filter
> but with the resolution set to *Done* instead of *Unresolved*:
> http://tinyurl.com/brm6mn8
>
> Just in certain defense (although I'm not actively contributing), the term
> *ignore* would not be appropriate, given that for many issues there's an
> honest concern to fix them. However, it's not always simple and more
> "significant" changes might also be going on.
>
> Of course, further work is still necessary with templates, but I
> personally think there have already been nice improvements...
>
> Cheers,
> Leandro

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I thought I might sound a bit offensive, but it's quite frustrating that I
take the time to report bugs, and it doesn't look like anybody notices them
at all.

I'd even appreciate it if anyone would just evaluate them and prioritize
(most of) them as "Somewhat important" or even "Low", but I don't get the
impression that they're even looked at!

Take a look yourself at the link you provided, the last bug I see there
that was fixed by non-volunteers is QTCREATORBUG-8050, which was closed in
November. All the bugs after this were fixed by Przemyslaw. Some of them
are really important, and bug many users, not just me.

I do understand there are more important issues, but I'd be happy for a bit
more attention.

- Orgad