[Qt-creator] Qt Creator qbs build

Orgad Shaneh orgads at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 21:11:19 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm trying to build Qt Creator using qbs on debian linux (running qbs
install release).

The build is successful, but when I try to execute it it prints the
following message and quits:

./qtcreator: error while loading shared libraries: libCore.so: cannot

strace shows it tries to find the library in ../lib/qtcreator, but
does not descend into plugins.

Looks like rpath is not configured correctly, or is it something else?

Last time I used it was about 1-2 months ago, and it worked just fine.

- Orgad