[Qt-creator] New IMode above Welcome

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Thu Apr 11 09:54:36 CEST 2013

Good good :)

So, I can give you some hint on what you might want to explore as well (basically filling
in the details of what Tobias said about the welcome mode):

The welcome mode can be extended through implementations of Utils::IWelcomePage (throw
instances in the plugin manager object pool at startup). That adds pages like the
"Getting started" and "Develop" tabs. All pages of "stock" Qt Creator are defined in
other plugins, not the Welcome plugin itself, namely ProjectExplorer and QtSupport, so if you disable/remove these you are free what to put in the welcome mode (except for the Qt Creator branding).

And a little word of warning: We don't care about binary/source compatibility
between Qt Creator versions, and things may heavily change in source and binary incompatible ways.
Just so you know :)

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller
Senior Software Engineer

Digia Germany GmbH
Rudower Chaussee 13, D-12489 Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B,
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius