[Qt-creator] BareMetal Target Plugin

Tim Sander tim at krieglstein.org
Thu Aug 8 15:29:56 CEST 2013

Hi

I have a BareMetalKit up and running. I have two problems right now:
* the Kit and the Device Dialog apear twice. Probably i changed the provider
name or s.th. and now i have some inconsistencies?

* If i disable qt in the kit then i can't select the kit in the QMake dialog
even if config -= qt is set. Any idea where this check might be hidden?

> > src/plugins/debugger/debuggerrunconfigurationaspect.h would be the place
> > for per-runconfiguration settinfs.
> Huh, i have never seen this dialog running. The only thing i see on desktop
> debug config is without a debug port? What do i have to do to see the
> extended dialog with ServerPort? I only see an widget with "Enable C++" and
> "Enable QML".
Ok, i just saw the Debug port behind the "Enable QML" checkbox. So yes i have
seen this widget, i was just a bit confused.

Thanks
Tim