[Qt-creator] BareMetal Target Plugin

Tim Sander tim at krieglstein.org
Tue Aug 13 17:27:21 CEST 2013

Am Dienstag, 13. August 2013, 12:06:10 schrieb Daniel Teske:
> > I have a BareMetalKit up and running. I have two problems right now:
> > * the Kit and the Device Dialog apear twice. Probably i changed the
> > provider name or s.th. and now i have some inconsistencies?
>
> No idea.
Somehow i changed s.th. in the baremetal.pluginspec and after a rebuild
the double entries where gone.

> > * If i disable qt in the kit then i can't select the kit in the QMake
> > dialog even if config -= qt is set. Any idea where this check might be
> > hidden?
>
> That's correct if you are using .pro files you need a qt version, as those
> need a qmake (and various auxilary files).
Yes, but if i am cross building i can have a local qmake and a target without
qt and i can build the binary for the target without qt on target with a local
qmake as build system. So if you have a qmake project with "config -= qt" there
is no reason to grey out that widget if no qt version is set.

Best regards
Tim