[Qt-creator] include cleaner

Cristian Tibirna tibirna at kde.org
Tue Dec 3 14:59:53 CET 2013

On Tuesday 03 December 2013 10:53:47 Nikolai Kosjar wrote:
> On 11/22/2013 03:15 PM, Mateusz Loskot wrote:
> > I'm a QtC plugins newbie, but I think integrating include-what-you-use [1]
> > wouldn't be that difficult, would it?
>
> Please elaborate on "integrating". I haven't looked at this closely, but
> since it seems to be a tool/program, it just might be configured as an
> external tool:
>
> 	Menu: Tools > External > Configure...

Unfortunately it wouldn't be that easy. IWYU works on one file at a time and
requires all the compiler configuration that compiling that file would
require. So, I'd see it better as a build tool configured automatically.

But my orientation right now is more towards the internal parser of QtC that
seems to have much information about symbols and their pertaining to file
units.

--
Cristian Tibirna
KDE developer .. tibirna at kde.org .. http://www.kde.org