[Qt-creator] Default behaviour of opening links

David Schulz david.schulz at digia.com
Thu Feb 7 10:41:09 CET 2013

Hi,

recently I've accidentally merged a patch before branching 2.7 which
changes the default behaviour when opening links in the editor of the Qt
Creator. If the current editor has a splitter it will try to find a
visible editor and open the link in that split. If no visible editor was
found for the link, it will just open the targeted file in the next
split. I have already merged a patch which set the default to the old
behaviour, but just in case you encounter problems with opening links
when using splits you should check if the option is disabled:

Options -> Text Editor -> Display -> Open Links in Another Split

br,
david

--
David Schulz

Digia Germany GmbH
Rudower Chausse 13, 12489 D-Berlin
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 144331 B,
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius
Email: david.schulz at digia.com
Tel: +49 30 63 92 32 55

Digia Germany is a group company of Digia Plc,
Valimotie 21, FI-00380 Helsinki Finland
Visit us at: www.digia.com