[Qt-creator] Qt Creator italian translation

Orgad Shaneh orgads at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:22:22 CET 2013

You need to add a remote named gerrit with url ssh://
user at codereview.qt-project.org:29418/qt-creator/qt-creator (replace 'user'
with your username).

If you don't want to have multiple remotes, change origin to that (git
remote set-url origin ssh://...)

Then to push use 'git push gerrit HEAD:refs/for/2.7' (or origin instead of
gerrit)

- Orgad

On Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 5:41 PM, Massimo Callegari <massimocallegari at yahoo.it