[Qt-creator] Qt Creator italian translation

Massimo Callegari massimocallegari at yahoo.it
Sun Feb 10 02:16:24 CET 2013

Done, thanks !

Although I read this on http://qt-project.org/wiki/Qt-Localization

" Qt Creator will not use the translation unless it finds one for the Qt
library as well. Qt Designer, Qt Assistant and the Qt Help library
should be translated as well, though failure to do so will go unnoticed
at first."

Does it mean I have necessarily to translate Qt in italian first ??
Kinda not making sense. Also because 4.8.x users wouldn't benefit from
this work.