[Qt-creator] Adding folder with sources to project

Paweł Faron pawelfaron87 at wp.pl
Wed Feb 13 09:06:39 CET 2013

Hello,

I have a question. After "Importing Project" to QtCreator I have the possibility to "Add Existing Files...", where I can choose single files and add them.

But What I really want is the possibility to choose a directory from which QtCreator should pick files (and from subdirectories) and add them to project. It's should be also great to have the possibility to specify what file extensions I'm interested in.

Is it a big effort to implement such a functionality?

best regards
Pawel