[Qt-creator] Setting Font Color/Style for DOxygen text

Michael Jackson imikejackson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 19:02:07 CET 2013

My colors are set to green, light green and purple. The text is bright blue. Clearly not the same. Also if I use html style tags in the comments (like <b></b>) then they show up black. I am on a black background so this is also an issue.

Maybe I am not opening the file correctly? The files have a .dox extension. Maybe QtCreator is opening those with a different editor type like Plain Text or Something? Same issues with XML documents.

 again, this is with a Black background.

THanks
---
MJ