[Qt-creator] Todo plugin issues
sergey.shambir.auto at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:19:18 CET 2013
Todo plugin was merged in 2.5, but still marked experimental. I think
it's time to collect list of "release-blocking" issues in this plugin.
After list will be finished, i'll start to fix it (maybe Dmitry
Savchenko will join). I hope in one day all problems will be fixed and
"experimental" mark will be removed.
1. doxygen tags @todo and @note are not supported
2. parenthesized syntax not supported —
TODO(sergey.shambir.auto at gmail.com): as example
3. visual bug in KDE dark color schemes: background color hardcoded and
text color isn't on todo output pane
1. TODO plugin still scans whole project, but C++ code model keeps list
of comments for each translation unit and can find todos on indexing
2. It also parses only C++ and QML/js. Generic text editor provides
enought information to recognize comments, but this ability still
Let's discuss and extend this list :) I also need to know Digia
engineers opinion about priorities of listed issues.
P.S. How about save final list at bugtracker or wiki?
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Qt-creator