[Qt-creator] Todo plugin issues

Dmitry Savchenko dmitry.a.sav at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 15:14:06 CET 2013

Hello, Sergey.

Regarding first two issues. Doxygen tags and parenthesized syntax
should be supported now, actually; see
https://codereview.qt-project.org/24625 and
https://codereview.qt-project.org/32898 changes respectively. Keywords
for doxygen tags should be created separately, however, as no special
treating of '@' or '\' symbols is done.

The plugin as well does use C++ and QML/JS code models to obtain
comments and then only searches for todo items in those comments, no
scanning of the whole project source files is done. Or did I
misunderstood something about this issue?

One of the reason why the plugin should be marked as experimental is
absence of a maintainer. I can not propose myself for this role at
least because I don't use Qt Creator on daily basis now.

Regarding the list of issues I think it is a good idea to file bugs
for them and I will try to find time for fixing some of those :-)