[Qt-creator] Open Documents Synchronization

Tobias Hunger tobias.hunger at digia.com
Wed Feb 20 12:14:57 CET 2013

Hi Paweł!

On 20.02.2013 11:23, Paweł Faron wrote:
> Is it possible for someone to implement this? I didn't start yet the process to became QtCreator supported to do this myself and ask you to review.

Of course it is possible to ask for new features: Fill in a feature
request in the bug tracker!

We are pointing you to the bug tracker a lot, aren't we? The reason is
very simple: Things reported to the mailing list become basically
invisible once enough new messages have come in. Same with IRC
conversations...

So basically if nobody acts on your report right away, then they are
lost. In the bug tracker they stay around and are fully visible when
somebody is done with one task and looks for something else to do. So
chances to get something fixed are _way_ higher when you put something
into the bug tracker.

Best Regards,
Tobias

--
Tobias Hunger, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt
Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius