[Qt-creator] custom project wizard, how to include radio buttons

Ziller Eike Eike.Ziller at digia.com
Mon Feb 25 09:38:58 CET 2013

On 19.02.2013, at 16:05, Theo de Vries <t.j.a.devries at gmail.com> wrote:

> I create a custom wizard, following this instruction: http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator/creator-project-wizards.html
> I have managed to get it working. Now I would like to add a page with radio buttons for making a selection. How do I specify the entries in the wizard.xml file? I do know how it would work with a combo box and check boxes, but have not been able to find an example with radio buttons, and the doc seems to suggest that it can be done. Anyone has a tip for me?

Hi,

radio buttons are not implemented for custom wizard pages.

If you (or someone else) feel like implementing this, see CustomWizardFieldPage::addField and the xml parsing in customwizardparameters.cpp.

Br, Eike

--
Eike Ziller, Senior Software Engineer - Digia, Qt

Geschäftsführer: Mika Pälsi, Juha Varelius, Anja Wasenius