[Qt-creator] custom project wizard, how to include radio buttons

Theo de Vries t.j.a.devries at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 16:05:14 CET 2013

I create a custom wizard, following this instruction:
http://doc.qt.digia.com/qtcreator/creator-project-wizards.html
I have managed to get it working. Now I would like to add a page with radio
buttons for making a selection. How do I specify the entries in the
wizard.xml file? I do know how it would work with a combo box and check
boxes, but have not been able to find an example with radio buttons, and
the doc seems to suggest that it can be done. Anyone has a tip for me?

Thanks in advance,
Theo