[Qt-creator] Qt Creator 2.7 - Feature Freeze looming

André Pönitz andre.poenitz at mathematik.tu-chemnitz.de
Wed Jan 16 21:43:56 CET 2013

Hi all.

I'd just like to remind everybody that according to

  http://qt-project.org/wiki/Releases

we'll go into feature freeze for 2.7 next week Tuesday (January 22).

So if you have something you need for 2.7 try to make sure to submit
and get it reviewed really soon now.

The QbsProjectManager is exempt from the freeze until we have clarity
on how to connect to QBS proper.

The next dates are string freeze in week 8 (~Feb 19), a release
candidate in week 10 (~Mar 5), and a final release in week 12 (~Mar 19).

The current master branch is pretty stable already, so sporting folks
might want to check it out already now.

Best regards,
Andre'